The new C++Builder XE release is here and provides hundreds of new features and enhancements so you can build ultra-rich Windows applications and C++ services that can be accessed by any client.
Future-proof your applications with new support for services development and Amazon EC2 deployment. Your C++ services can be accessed by Windows, Web, .NET, PHP, REST clients and more for the ultimate flexibility and expandability for your code. C++Builder XE even includes a powerful new set of integrated development process tools out-of-the box.
Upgrade to C++Builder XE today and get all of the following and more!
An expanded developer toolbox for faster coding, testing, and faster applications
- Subversion Version Control
Simplify team source code management via tight integration with Subversion
- FinalBuilder Embarcadero Edition
Automate and extend your build process with rapid command line audits, metrics, formatting, and document generation.
- AQtime Standard
Profile your applications to find bottlenecks and increase performance
- Beyond Compare Text Compare
Easily spot / merge changes. Plus, search, format and navigation code editor enhancements
- CodeSite Express
Build higher-quality applications with logging and enhanced debugging capabilities
- Library Support
Integrated Boost library 1.39, Dinkumware STL v5.01
Build tomorrow’s applications today with cloud and multi-tier
- New components for Microsoft Windows Azure data types
- Easy deployment to Amazon EC2 cloud infrastructure
- New DataSnap features including creating servers using Delphi, new wizards, RESTful server support, encryption, compression, and new client options to extend the capabilities of your multi-tier applications
XE exclusives give you even more!
- Get access to earlier versions of C++Builder, including C++Builder 2010, 2009, 2007, and 6
- Advanced ToolCloud licensing options
Attention C++Builder 2006 users: Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of 2007-2010 versions of C++Builder. Also, for a limited time, registered owners of 2006 versions qualify for last-chance discounted upgrade pricing. Upgrade today and save!
All Users: Upgrade before September 30th, 2010, and save with special deals from the Embarcadero Online Store, one of our valued partners orcontact sales for volume licensing.