RAD Studio, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi 2010 Sneak Preview
By: Tim DelChiaro
Abstract: Get a first look at the 2010 versions at the 2010 Sneak Preview Center
Updated: The RAD Studio Preview Center is now available in English, Japanese and Russian.
Get a Sneak Preview of Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
Embarcadero® RAD Studio, Delphi®, C++Builder®, and Delphi Prism™ 2010 are almost here. Be one of the first to get a sneak preview of what’s coming at the RAD Studio 2010 Preview Center.
Preview #1 - RADically Reduce Development Time with RAD Studio 2010
The first sneak preview showcases many of the frequently requested enhancements to the RAD integrated development environment (IDE) in the upcoming 2010 release. There are more than 120 new features and IDE enhancements to improve your development experience and productivity. New features include:
- IDE Insight – quickly and easily find files, components, features and settings using simple keystrokes and search terms.
- Code Formatter – implement consistent coding styles with minimal effort.
- Class Explorer – display a configurable hierarchical view of class libraries throughout a project and enabling fast navigation to declarations and implementations. Now available for C++Builder!
- Data Visualizers – make debugging easier by displaying visual representations of data in definable forms.
- Debugger Thread Control – freeze, thaw and isolate individual threads within applications during debugging to track down problems faster.
Get Started Today!
We invite you to be one of the first to see these exciting new developments for RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder. Stop by the RAD Studio 2010 Preview Center to see a preview video, read team blogs, and sign up for notifications on future previews and product availability.
Get ready for RAD Studio,
Delphi, C++Builder and
Delphi Prism 2010!
See The Preview
Get notified when new
previews are available
Published on: 8/7/2009 5:47:22 PM
Server Response from: ETNASC04