- Upgrade to Delphi 2009 or C++Builder 2009 and get RAD Studio 2009 promotion ends Friday, June 26
- Delphi Developer Days 2009 with Marco Cantu and Cary Jensen - London, UK - July 1-2
- ITDevCon Call for Papers - Delphi conference, Verona Italy - November 11-12
- Modeling data or reverse engineering a database? Make the Switch from ERwin to ER/Studio
- New! Downloadable All-Access Trial
- Announcing Change Manager 5.1!
- Upcoming Events/Webinars and recorded replays
- Recent Articles and Blog Posts
- Free Trial Downloads
- Current Beta Programs
- Ways to stay connected and up to date with Embarcadero
- Write or translate an EDN article
Upgrade to Delphi 2009 or C++Builder 2009, get RAD Studio promotion ends Friday, June 26
Upgrade to Delphi 2009 or C++Builder 2009 by this Friday, June 26th 2009 and we'll fulfill your order with CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 at no extra charge. This offer is available through all Embarcadero Shop Sites worldwide and through Embarcadero partners who display this offer.
Complete details at
Delphi Developer Days 2009 with Marco Cantu and Cary Jensen - London, UK - July 1-2
Marco Cantu and Cary Jensen are teaming up for Delphi Developer Days, a live seminar that will visit London, UK on 1-2 July, 2009.
During this two-day event, you will experience both joint sessions, presented by Cary and Marco together, as well as simultaneous tracks, where Marco and Cary break out into separate rooms to present individual topics. Topics and descriptions are available at
Whether you are using the latest version of Delphi, or are developing with an older version, you will come away with loads of information that will improve your development and make you more productive.
All attendees receive:
* An extensive course book (500+ pages) written by Cary and Marco that includes
all the material covered in all sessions
* Source code examples from all of the sessions
* Lunch on both days
* A chance to win valuable prizes from sponsors
Complete information for the event is given at
ITDevCon Call for Papers - Delphi conference, Verona Italy - November 11-12
Modeling data or reverse engineering a database? Make the Switch from ERwin to ER/Studio
If you model data or reverse engineer database schema, using a data modeling tool saves a lot of time and effort. But if you use--or are considering using--ERwin, don't get stuck with old, second-rate technology. Embarcadero ER/Studio is a next-generation data modeling tool with many advantages. You can learn more and get the step-by-step guide for migrating your data models from ERwin at:
http:// www.embarcadero.com /erwin/make_the_switch.php
New! Downloadable All-Access Trial
Announcing Change Manager 5.1!
Upcoming Events/Webinars and recorded replays
Embarcadero News and In The News
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
Free Trial Downloads
Current Beta Programs
Ways to stay connected and up to date with Embarcadero
Write or translate an EDN article
"Get Published" allows you to contribute technical articles, news, opinion essays, interviews and other articles. You can also translate existing articles into your spoken language.
About this newsletter
Embarcadero Developer Network (EDN) News is an email newsletter for members of the Embarcadero Developer Network.
Members receive this newsleter by email if they express an interest (by setting the "Wants News" flag in their member profile) in getting community news updates.
You can update your membership information, email address, and contact flags at https://members.embarcadero.com/